Christmas in Cornwall at Hengar Manor
Enjoy a truly magical break away over the festive period and experience Christmas in Cornwall with a stay at Hengar Manor.
Christmas is a wonderful time to visit Cornwall, with so much to see and do. Visit picture postcard destinations such as Port Isaac and Padstow or get into the Christmas spirit with festive festivals, ice-skating at the Eden Project and Christmas Lights switch-ons! You can even pick up some last-minute Christmas goodies at the many Christmas markets and foodie festivals taking place across the county.
Or you can simply choose to get away from it all and hunker down in one of our cosy holiday lodges this Christmas! We’ve got a wide range of holiday accommodation for you to choose from, all at great prices!
Christmas In Cornwall – What’s on?
Here’s some of our favourite events that are well worth a visit!
- Truro City of Lights Parade (Nov 22): Nothing heralds the start of Christmas quite like the warm glow of the festive lights at this event, with dozens of lanterns taking to the streets
- Fowey Christmas Market (Nov 24-26): Fowey plays host a to a weekend of festive entertainment, food and drink and the chance to pick up some unique gifts.
- Padstow Christmas Festival (Dec 7-10): See cookery demonstrations from top chefs including Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth PLUS a Christmas market and even a Santa Fun Run!
- Winter Gift Fayre (Dec 12-17): Looking for that perfect Xmas present for a loved one? Head to this brand new festival on Truro’s Lemon Quay for quality treats and gifts!
- Santa by Steam, Bodmin & Wenford Railway (Dec 2-24): Give your little ones a Xmas treat they’ll never forget and join Santa aboard his steam train where you can visit his grotto and all children will receive a special present!
For more information about Christmas in Cornwall at Hengar Manor contact us today on 01208 850382 or book your stay with us on-line now.
Interested in holding your works Christmas party at our venue? Check out our dedicated pages here…