Discover your holiday smile in 2018!
Book your 2018 holiday in Cornwall at Hengar Manor and discover all that this magical region has to offer…
We all need a little something to look forward to, don’t we? Nothing beats the feeling of booking your next holiday… it makes those long, stressful days at work all worthwhile. And now is the perfect time to book your 2018 holiday at Hengar Manor!
Cornwall is the UK’s favourite holiday destination (and it’s to see why). But this means that those peak weeks and school holiday periods get booked up quickly, so book your stay at our quiet park now and get your pick of our accommodation and preferred dates.
Why choose Hengar Manor in 2018?
Hengar Manor’s great leisure facilities are perfect for families wanting to spend some quality time together and also couples wanting to relax and get away from it all.
Our Reflections Leisure Club boasts an indoor swimming pool complex, complete with waterfall, slide and separate pool for toddlers.
There’s also a whirlpool spa and relaxing sauna and steam room – a great place to unwind! The Treatment Room, part of the complex, allows our guests to really spoil themselves! Indulge with a relaxing spa treatment – from a soothing massage to a pampering facial, there’s a wide selection of packages available, all at great prices.
Hengar is also a popular choice for fishing holidays in Cornwall. Whether you’re an expert angler or a fishing first-timer, there are four well-stocked lakes to try, packed full of carp, tench, roach and rudd, as well as an on-site bait and tackle shop for all your equipment needs. And our lakes are free to use!
The sporting activities don’t stop there, either. For the wannabe Andy Murrays, our tennis courts are the place to be. And for future Rory McIlorys there’s a 9-hole par 3 golf course where you can put your pitching and putting skills to the test. For the younger ones, our woodland adventure playground will help keep them entertained!
If you want a huge range of self-catering accommodation to choose from – and all at great value for money – then Hengar Manor is the place to be in 2018! Whether you want a property for a tranquil, cosy getaway or space for a big family summer holiday, we’ve got something for you at Hengar Manor!
There is accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets, from quiet cottages in a peaceful setting to plush holiday lodges, villas and apartments. We even have a range of luxurious waterside cabins, which boast views out over the lake.
What is there to see and do nearby?
2018 promises to be another bumper year in Cornwall! Whether you’re a regular visitor to this stunning part of the UK or have never explored the region before, there’s always something to see and do.
From relaxing walks on the beach or hiking on Bodmin Moor to browsing shops in quaint fishing villages or spending the day learning to surf – we can guarantee that you will never get bored!
We’re close to top family attractions such as the Eden Project, Newquay Zoo and Camel Creek Adventure Park and only a short distance from picturesque destinations such as St Michael’s Mount, Padstow and Port Isaac.
There’s also a huge line-up of local events taking place throughout the year that you won’t want to miss, including:
- Padstow May Day, May 1st: The biggest day in Padstow’s calendar. It’s not unusual for 30,000 people to flock into this little town on the day when Padstonians from all over the world return to their roots.
- Royal Cornwall Show, 7th-9th June: Cornwall’s showcase since 1793 and a fascinating glimpse into rural life. Apart from the livestock judging, there is the famous flower tent, show jumping and a fast and furious inter-hunt relay.
- Rock Oyster Festival, 6-7 July: A midsummer celebration of music, food and art, taking place in the wonderful Cornish countryside overlooking the Camel Estuary near Wadebridge.
- Boardmasters Festival, 3-18 August: Following 2017’s bigger-than-ever, sold-out Boardmasters, Cornwall’s own surf and music festival will return in 2018. Expect parties that run late into the night and a beautiful beach to recuperate on during the day. The 5-day event is situated across two stunning locations in Cornwall – the surfing mecca of Fistral Beach, where world class International Surf Competitions take place, and arguably the most stunning location in the country to watch live music, Watergate Bay.
- Bude Jazz Festival, 28-31 August: Putting a swing in the step of the town each year, the lively four day Bude Jazz Festival features a great bill of both local and national jazz musicians and one of the finest jazz pianists in the UK, Craig Milverton. Various styles of jazz feature, but traditional and New Orleans styles are especially popular.