May is a wonderful time of year to visit Cornwall. With the temperature on the rise and so much to see do, both on and off-park, it’s a great time to stay with us.
We’ve even got some fantastic special offers to make your money go further this May, including:
- SAVE £200 on week stays in a Park Villa from June 9th
- SAVE £100 on a 3-night stay in a Birchwood Bungalow over the May Day Bank Holiday Weekend
- SAVE £100 on week stays in selected holiday lodges over Whitsun Bank Holiday period
- SAVE £90 on a short break in the Butler’s Quarters apartment in May
See Cornwall in full bloom!
May is the ideal time to explore the great outdoors – and Hengar is perfectly located in mid-Cornwall so you can easily see the best that this magical county has to offer.
Track down the mythical Beast with walks on Bodmin Moor – can you conquer the moorland peaks of Roughtor and Brown Willy? Or why not head to the coast and drink in Cornwall’s dramatic seascapes? Put your best foot forward on the South West Coast Path and take in some of the finest coastal landscape in the country.
Hengar Manor is also close to many of the region’s top family attractions. From historic houses and gardens, such as Lanhydrock House and the Lost Gardens of Heligan, to the Eden Project, Newquay Zoo and Camel Creek Adventure Park… there’s something for everyone.
Why not sample one of the many great local events taking place in May? The local diary is packed with some must-see events, including:
- Padstow May Day, or Obby Oss as it is known locally, is the biggest day in the town’s year, with thousands of people flocking to the port in celebration
- Fowey Festival of Art & Literature: Look out for some of the biggest names of stage and screen at this year’s festival, held in the picturesque town of Fowey
- Polo On The Beach: Head over to Watergate Bay on the north coast and watch some of the country’s top professional polo players compete on the sand
Let us entertain you!
With live music, comedy, bingo evenings and quizzes, there’s lots to do on-park this May. Look out for the X-Factor’s Duane Andrew Johns or the in-house show of Magical Mayhem featuring Stormtrooper and Mary Poppins!
There’s something for everyone at Hengar Manor, with great acts performing live regularly throughout the year. Whatever your tastes, our holiday park entertainment will have you laughing along with the crowd or singing along to your favourite hits!
Great value accommodation
We have a wide variety of North Cornwall self catering accommodation for you to choose from. Whether you want a property for a tranquil, cosy getaway or space for a big family summer holiday, we’ve got something for you at Hengar Manor! There is accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets at our holiday park, from quiet cottages in a peaceful setting or plush holiday lodges, villas or apartments for your break. We even have a range of luxurious waterside cabins, which boast views out over the lake. WiFi is available across our accommodation – charges apply.
Terms and conditions: Save £200 on week stays in a Park Villa from June 9th applies to 7-night stays only and in this accommodation type only. Save £100 on a 3-night stay in a Birchwood bungalow over the May Day Bank Holiday Weekend offer applies to stays in this accommodation type only and for check-ins on Friday 5th May. Save £100 on week stays in holiday lodges over the Whitsun Bank Holiday period applies to 7-night stays in our holiday lodges checking in on the 22nd, 26th or 27th May. Save £90 on a short stay in a Butler’s Quarter’s Apartment in May applies to 3 or 4 night breaks between May 1st and 31st. All accommodation listed is an example and all offers apply to new bookings only. Offers subject to change at a later date.