Easter holidays in Cornwall at Hengar Manor
Easter. It’s all about the chocolate, right? Just how many Easter eggs can you (or your kids) eat in one day without rotting your teeth?
Actually there is more to this time of year than chocolate eggs, as good as they are… It’s also a great time of year to visit Cornwall. With the temperature rising and the days getting longer it’s a popular time for breaks away to the South West, with lots to see and do.
Easter holidays in Cornwall are about egg hunts, walks on the beach and days out at top family attractions! At Hengar Manor, you’re best placed to see all that this county has to offer PLUS you’re only a stone’s throw away from dozens of Easter-themed events taking place locally. Here’s just some of our favourites…
Easter holidays in Cornwall – local events guide
- Falmouth Spring Festival, March 22- April 2: Head over to Falmmouth for this festival which celebrates the town’s beautiful open and green spaces. With guided walks and talks, garden spring clean events, Gardeners’ Question Time and a Spring Fair.
- Easter fun at Eden, March 24 – April 15: Have you got the Eggs Factor? Come along to Eden’s Easter Eggstravaganza to find out! There are dozens of activities for the whole family to have a crack at this Easter, in their new three-week programme.
- Cornwall Spring Flower Show, April 7-8: Named by The Sunday Telegraph as one of the best flower shows to visit in the UK, this celebration of Cornwall’s rich garden heritage takes place in the magnificent grounds of Boconnoc House, and features show gardens, trade stands and competitive classes.
- Easter Egg Hunt & giant Easter Egg Raffle, April 1: Head over to East Looe beach for a grand Easter egg hunt that your kids will love plus enter the raffle for the chance to win some great prizes!
- Easter Holiday Rockpool Ramble, April 2: Head to Looe’s Hannafore Beach for a free event suitable for all ages – there’s no need to book. After surviving the winter, the rock pool community now copes with increased exposure to sunlight and warming waters. This brings new growth and new visitors to these hidden worlds.
- St Endellion Music Festival, April 1-8: This festival has made a speciality of English language performances of the Bach Passions whose intensity in the church’s intimate setting is a musical experience not to be missed.
See, do and explore!
Make lasting memories with magical holidays in North Cornwall. An ideal location for couples or families, Hengar Manor is the perfect place from which to explore Cornwall in all its glory.
A county steeped in history, myth and legend and blessed with an abundance of natural beauty all around, holidays in North Cornwall stay with you forever.
Our holiday park is in an ideal location, whether you wish to spend your time walking the South West Coast Path or visiting some great family attractions, such as the Eden Project or Camel Creek Adventure Park. The stunning beaches of Cornwall’s north coast, such as the world-renowned Fistral Beach in Newquay, are also just a short-drive away.
We have a wide variety of self-catering accommodation for you to choose from, with something to suit all tastes and budgets. Choose from quiet cottages in a peaceful setting or plush holiday lodges, villas or apartments for your Easter holiday. We even have a range of luxurious waterside cabins, which boast views out over the lake.