Dog friendly holidays in Cornwall
For dog friendly holidays in Cornwall bring your pet and stay at Hengar Manor! After all, why should they miss out on all the fun?
Our dog friendly accommodation ranges from Cornwall holiday apartments to caravans and villas, so there’s something for all tastes and budgets. Pets are welcome at Hengar Manor for just £50 for week-long stays and only £40 for short breaks.
Make your furry friend’s tail wag with our easy dog-friendly holidays.
Included in your package break
- Doggie welcome pack with welcome card, dog treats, biscuits, poo bags, ball & bottle of doggie beer or Prosecco refreshment for dogs!
- Use of a large dog cushion with washable cover
- Houndtastic Holidays guide to local dog walks, dog-friendly attractions and restaurants
- Dogs holiday HALF PRICE
Perfect for pets!
Cornwall is the perfect place for pets, with miles of countryside for them to explore and dozens of dog friendly beaches where they can enjoy a swim in the sea. The north coast of Cornwall, in particular, has an abundance of year-round dog friendly beaches – all just a short distance from our Cornwall holiday park. Here’s some of our favourites located nearby:
- Harlyn Bay Beach: Considered one of the best family beaches in Cornwall, Harlyn is a wide and spacious beach with golden sand and pebbles aplenty.
- Daymer Bay: A stunning beach at low tide, with long stretches of golden sand – perfect for long walks with your four-legged friend.
- Perranporth Beach: Good Beach Guide recommended in 2014, Perranporth Beach is huge expanse of golden sandy beach. It’s ideal for families with dogs. And there’s even a great bar on the beach, should you need some refreshment after your walk…
- Constantine Bay Beach: This beautiful stretch offers a sweeping arc of golden sand. There are few better stretches for long walks, with a blue sky horizon in front of you…
If your pooch enjoys nothing more than long walks in lush valleys or across moorland heaths, then Bodmin Moor and the Tamar Valley should definitely be on your list. Hengar Manor backs onto the Bodmin Moor Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, so walks in this stunning landscape can be often and easy!
If you’re looking for dog friendly holidays in Cornwall, then Hengar Manor is the place to be. There’s so much for owners and their dogs to explore together!