Pull on those winter warmers, get into the festive spirit and snuggle up with a cosy winter break in Cornwall this year.
Autumn and winter are magical times of year to visit Cornwall as the county comes over all festive! Visit Christmas festivals and pick-up some unique gifts, enjoy bracing walks along deserted beaches or simply curl up on the sofa in your accommodation in front of a roaring fire…
At Hengar Manor we’ve got a wide range of self-catering accommodation available this Autumn and Winter, with 3-night breaks starting from just £105 – and you can also enjoy a bottle of something fizzy on us too!
Curl up in front of the log burning stove in our Daisy Door Cottages or enjoy a glass of fizz in your warm and bubbly outdoor hot tub with our waterside cabins… there’s a huge range of accommodation to choose from at Hengar Manor – starting from just £105 this winter! There’s also our apartments, bungalows, villas, lodges and caravans, so you really are spoilt for choice this Christmas…
So much to see and do this winter
Cornwall may be renowned as a summer holiday destination, but it has a jam-packed winter events dairy too, with lots going on nearby! From spectacular carnivals and Christmas markets to magical fireworks displays to late night shopping extravanganzas… there is so much to see and do this winter in Cornwall (and it’s all just a short journet from Hengar Manor too!)
Here’s some of our favourite events that are well worth a visit!
- Truro City of Lights Parade (Nov 22): Nothing heralds the start of Christmas quite like the warm glow of the festive lights at this event, with dozens of lanterns taking to the streets
- Fowey Christmas Market (Nov 24-26): Fowey plays host a to a weekend of festive entertainment, food and drink and the chance to pick up some unique gifts.
- Padstow Christmas Festival (Dec 7-10): See cookery demonstrations from top chefs including Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth PLUS a Christmas market and even a Santa Fun Run!
- Winter Gift Fayre (Dec 12-17): Looking for that perfect Xmas present for a loved one? Head to this brand new festival on Truro’s Lemon Quay for quality treats and gifts!
- Santa by Steam, Bodmin & Wenford Railway (Dec 2-24): Give your little ones a Xmas treat they’ll never forget and join Santa aboard his steam train where you can visit his grotto and all children will receive a special present!
Terms and conditions: Free bottle of bubbly with booking of any accommodation with a hot tub for arrivals between November 1st and December 21st. Offer applies to new bookings only and can not be used in conjunction with any other off.